Registration and Tuition Policy
For the purpose of planning for the following year, a pre-registration will be held during Catholic Schools’ week.
- A non-refundable family fee deposit is due at this time.
- Each family will be asked to fill out and sign a Tuition Contract for the upcoming school year.
- If a family has a balance due from the previous year, their registration for the new school year shall be nullified unless the complete payment is made. (An exception might be made only with the final approval of the Pastor, Principal, and Parish Operations Manager.)
Unless otherwise arranged, tuition is to be paid in ten to 12 monthly payments.
- All instructional materials fees are collected on Payment Sunday or before the first day of school. These fees are non-refundable after the first day of school.
- Payment Sunday will be held the last Sunday in July.
- Tuition may be paid in full prior to the start of the year or in payments to FACTS, our tuition management company.
- At the time of registration, families decide on their payment plan and the due dates.
- If the monthly tuition payment is not received by FACTS by the due date, it is considered late and the family will be billed a late fee.
- Students will be excluded from classes when families are more than 30 days behind in their tuition payments.
Tuition payments must be current or arrangements made with the principal by the 30 days date or your child(ren) will not be able to attend class until payments are made. Families will be given notice prior to such action being taken.
- Each family is charged tuition according to the current tuition schedule.
- Each child is assessed a materials fee regardless if they are receiving financial assistance.
- Fees need to be paid in full prior to the start of the school year.
- A student entering St. Joseph School after the start of the school year will pay tuition and fees costs based on the number of days left in the school year.
- All fees and tuition must be paid prior to a student transferring to another school.
- Students may not participate in class field trips when the family delinquent in paying tuition, day care, or fees.